Don’t miss or lose another government procurement contract because you did not know about an opportunity or lacked vital data on a public sector customer or competitor. Let Ceiba Consulting assist your organization with its government procurement-related activities.
We can help you do business with state and local governments or cooperative purchasing authorities interested in procuring your company’s goods and services. Utilize our nationwide network of state and local government procurement experts and political consultants to help better position your business for success.
Our nationwide network of political consultants and state and local lobbyists can help you obtain critical information on customers that is not in the public domain and then develop and implement winning government relations strategies.
MULTISTATE GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT SERVICES CHECKLIST
Utilizing our in-house staff of government procurement professionals, along with our nationwide network of lobbyists in every state capital and major city, Ceiba Consulting will:
- Research political agendas and public policy trends for legislative issues relevant to business and sales executives;
- Analyze and track legislation affecting programs that will lead to major government procurements;
- Explain government procurement processes and track the process from conception through the government RFP development, RFI, RFP publication, proposals, award, negotiation, protest and recompete;
- Evaluate elected and appointed government officials’ willingness to budget and appropriate the financial investment required to implement the public policy including payments to vendors;
- Assist your company in entering Government markets and influencing government purchasers;
- Strategize with clients to select other firms with whom to partner (prime, subcontractor and minority/small businesses) and facilitate those personal introductions;
- Profile government agencies and executives and facilitate government relations, including building relationships with elected officials and political appointees;
- Obtain political approval of sole source no-bid government procurements;
- Validate that there really is a fair opportunity, as well as political support for a sale, prior to the vendor’s investment of resources; and
- Advise vendors on political contributions and attend events with them or on their behalf.